Posted in Content | 2-min read
More than ever, your target audience is educating themselves about your service, product, or even your industry before ever contacting a sales representative. How are you supposed to compete with this ever-growing mountain of data?
The answer: earn their trust by providing the most helpful and engaging resources possible.
To help you do this, we're pleased to offer a free ebook; It's Not About You: Content Marketing Made Realistic by our very own content marketing specialist, Ken Lane. Earn your audience's trust with helpful resources.
In this 136-page ebook, It’s Not About You, you’ll learn the ropes of:
- The philosophy of audience-centric content marketing
- Finding the content creator within
- Creating engaging content
- Leveraging brand personas
- Less well-known keyword research techniques
- Creating usefulness in your content
- Using storytelling to make your content relatable
- How to keep your audience reading
- Optimizing your writing and editing processes
- Distributing your content
- Writing compelling landing page copy
- Working with a ghostwriter
- And much more!
Though this book is arranged in order from learning about the mindset of content marketing philosophy all the way through to the nitty-gritty of content distribution, feel free to jump from section to section as you see fit.
Using the form on this page, you can let us know where to send your ebook.
If you don’t immediately see the email appear, check your spam or junk mail folders.